Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm still trudging away...

Well - it's been an on again off again thing with me trying to loose this 10-12 pounds. It seems I eat really well and then make Oreo Truffles (for those of you that have not had those...OH MY they are SCRUMPDELIYICIOUS!!!)Then I walk, walk, walk and don't, don't, don't...ugh!!! I'm still using Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds. In fact, my husband bought me an older video of hers where they walk 3 miles, this one is my FAVORITE!!! The other day I wanted to see what it would be like to do the walking program on the mini trampoline...I did a mile just like the day before that but my legs were pulsating inside so I determined this MUST be a good thing. Therefore, I've been walking 1.5 miles on the mini trampoline to the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds 3 mile video. It's been really good, fun, and my calves are beginning to show some muscle tone-age...which is SUPER sweet!!! Now for the thighs, butt and tummy to get toned...that's what I'm talking about!!! Enjoy the beautiful weather we're having this awesome springy month!!! Go Cards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment