Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Monday, August 30, 2010

My HCG journal

Well - as you can tell from the name of this blog...I've been "STRIVING" to be fit & trim for quite some time now. Seems like nothing is working. I've never been one to follow fads or "do" diets but with ALL my friends (you know who you are :) that have finished it and are currently doing it...I thought I'd give it a try.

Have you heard of the HCG protocol? I ordered mine from The Ultimate HCG Pro I have friend upon friend who have lost 17-40 pounds on their first round of HCG.

I got mine today and started it this afternoon. My weight this morning was 162.2 - I plan to follow the protocol and should be done with Phase 1 on Sept 22 then I'll have my 3 VLCDays and 3 weeks of maintenance. My goal is to lose 15-20 pounds.

I will try to update but for now there's not much to say except that the "loading" is SINFUL!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment