Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

FULL Day 1 LOADING

Since I got my HCG mid day on Monday my Rep told me to go ahead and start it and do my FIRST VLCDay on Thursday - therefore, I'll actually have 2.5 days of loading.

And so...I've continued to load/gorge myself silly today.

2 Hot Fudge Sunday poptarts
1 7 layer cookie
1 piece of gooey butter cake (searched out the LARGEST piece in the pan too:)
Shrimp Fettuccine & onion rings - this loading is costing a FORTUNE!!! LOL
Butterfinger shake from Steak N Shake
I was suppose to go out to eat tonight but to be honest...I'm REALLY getting SICK of eating!!! LOL
Had some pot roast & corn for dinner - not much fat content...took care of that with a small DQ Resses, choc chip blizzard! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment