Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 2 FULL LOAD!!!

Ok...I'm getting sick of eating all this food...I really (IRL) am NOT a large eater...I mean when summer comes I love my ice cream and some how I've packed on a few more pounds than last year but geewiz...with all this eating, honestly, I can feel my nose growing larger under my eyeglasses! LOL

This morning I had 2 of Heathers Cookies & Cream poptarts
This afternoon we had Burger king - a bacon cheeseburger, fry & chocolate shake
Had an ENTIRE bag of Hershey Twizzler's
What's for dinner??? Chicken Kiev & some fettuccine alfredo noodles
A Hershey pie from Burger King for dessert.

AND as my Rep said...I am CONTINUING to go UP...ugh 164.4 this morning. Hopefully, tomorrow is the LAST day I'll see a HIGH number like that. 166.6 is the MOST I've EVER weighed without being pregnant...and that was just a couple of weeks ago...of course, I somehow lost 7 lbs that day/night so it must have been because of water retention.

No comments:

Post a Comment