Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I can hardly believe this...

1) that God has graced me to be so positive and strong for this long...I want this SO bad - to be back to where I feel comfortable in my clothes is my ultimate goal! Thank you Lord for going with me on this journey and for your love, grace and mercy.

2) that I'm down to 153...WOW - I don't know WHEN was the last time I was there!

3) to be 9.2 pounds down 9 days into this...I'm SO thankful!!!

My goal is to continue staying positive with it, wait for my next bottle to get here as I'm almost out, to continue to RELY on and TRUST in the Lord to go with me/before me and to NOT cheat...I mean it - DON'T even THINK of it!!!

Here's to another HCG/VLCDay...13 to go...I can do this!!!

I had an apple, piece of chicken, hamburger pattie, 2 melba toasts and 3 strawberries today.

No comments:

Post a Comment