Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 1 VLCD...Come on 21 days!!!

I'm up and my scale shows the fruit of my LOADING...165lbs...yikes!!! I'm excited about the next 21 days and pray they go by with the strength of God and QUICKLY!!! My husband wrote a sweet "Good luck today" on the mirror for me and then prayed with me before he left...thank you Lord for that guy!!!

Not sure there will be much to report other than my weight and what I eat/calorie count but I'm still going to try to update daily. Praying my days don't go as my friend Amy's did over on her blog...who despite all the down and out posts still lost 16lbs! Way to go Amy!!!

I measured out handfuls of strawberries and put them in individual bowls sprinkled each bowl of them with a packet of Truvia (Aldi's stevia).

Ok - I just did one of the GROSSES things EVER...I just cut up and weighed RAW chicken...YUCK!!! Got my 21 bags of chicken ready.

@ 9:15 I had one of my marinated truvia/strawberry bowls...it was SUPER yummy!!!

I have a feeling the mornings are going to be ALOT easier than the evenings are going to be...God will get me through. God speed!

Had 2 melba toasts with a burger for lunch had steak and raw spinach for dinner...and an orange for after dinner snack...486 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment