Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Thursday, September 30, 2010

What I've been up too...

Making these...







 
 
 
AND These...



Two of my new FAVORITE treats!!! Both of these are HCG approved and PERFECT for my Phase 3 maintenance. The top photo is the Chocolate Peanut Butter Delight - 1/2 c unsweetened cocoa, 1/2 c melted coconut oil, 
4 pks stevia,  a 1/2 tsp peanut butter - the natual peanut only kind. Put into foil baking cups and put in freezer...I eat 2 of these a day!

The second one is strawberries covered in Agave...WOW - WHERE has this Agave been ALL of my life!?! It's SUPER yummy and ALMOST seems sinful! LOL I'm currently waiting for them to freeze and REALLY am hoping that they do BUT if they don't, I'll cherish them anyway!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment