Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Friday, September 3, 2010

Let the losing begin...20 days to go!!!

I feel like I'm doing pretty good - not as much as I wanted to lose for my "FIRST" day of weight loss but a few more just like it would be AWESOME!!! I weighed in at 161.6 this morning.

I had an apple for lunch and chicken, raw spinach and a crushed melba toast for late lunch. (Had a funeral this morning for an AWESOME man named Alan Coleman who will be VERY much missed!!!)

Dinner I had my strawberries marinated in stevia, a grilled burger with a piece of melba toast...can't believe how good some of this food is tasting...this is AWESOME!!!

Pray I can make it through this weekend and stay STRONG...NO cheating!!! God is with me and I KNOW I can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment