Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm DONE!!!

It's so funny that I've been praying this WHOLE time to PLEASE let me reach my goal so I don't have to do this again and now all I can think about is doing it again to lose more off my butt & thighs. So I'm thinking I may do it again starting on the last day of this year then I can LOAD that day and Jan 1 - be done by Jan 23 and off of maintenance in Feb for my kids birthday's. We shall see.

I am SO thankful that I went on this journey...I was getting SO discouraged with myself and everything that I was trying that wasn't working. I lost a total of 9.25 inches and 16.8 pounds. I am within 8 ounces of my goal weight...I'll take that!!! Wish I could have gotten all the way to it but I'm excited to be as far as I am!!!

Here are the before and afters that I promised...now to get through my 3 weeks of maintenance continuing with no sugar & no starch.

Before & After (25 days later)

Before and After

I'm so thankful to my HCG rep Dawn at The Ultimate HCG Pro for her kindness and support during this journey with me. I am SO thankful that I decided to do this and I am SO thankful that God was with me and gave me the strength to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment