Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Another stall day??? YIKES!!!

Ok - I KNEW this day would come but I am SO done with the stall already!!! I've got 8 days to lose 7 pounds...PLEASE STOP stalling!!! LOL My goal is to be done by 9/22 - I do have the ability to continue on longer but only a couple of days as I want to be eating WHATEVER I want by my 40th birthday in October...this only gives me a couple of days to be done with maintenance as it is. I'm SO bummed!!! I'm going to do a Detox Bath tonight (soaking in the warmest water with a pound of epsom salt & a pound of baking soda...looking forward to seeing if that will restart/kick my system!!!

PS. I haven't changed ANYTHING diet wise except adding the Pounds & Inches dressing and I'm using less than a serving size and have had NO cheats...except in my dream I had the most AMAZING bite of cake or pie and then in my dream I remembered I was on this and nearly flipped out cause I had forgotten and cheated...lol!!!

It seems that being around my favorite foods is getting a bit easier. So far Day 8 was my hardest but I think that's cause I didn't feel too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment