Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The three Very Low Calorie Days & my FIRST day of maintenance

Things are going pretty good - I thought my 3 VLCDay's (500 calories) without the HCG were going to be BAD but they weren't. I didn't have any trouble at all with them.

Here's a weight update on my last few days - my LDW weight (my last HCG weight) is 145.8, the next day I was 145.6, then 145, 145 and today I'm 144.8. I know it will go back up but I'm currently LOVING this!!! I put my jeans on today and got them on without any trouble or struggles...God is so good.

This morning was my first day of maintenance which I will do for 3 weeks. It consists of eating anything that I want EXCEPT sugar or starch foods.

My sweet girl got up and made me an egg with cheese and 2 pieces of bacon...I thoroughly enjoyed it but in the end I discovered the bacon that she gave me was 'sugar cured'...YIKES!!! My HCG rep said to eat more protein today.

I'm ABSOLUTELY in love with the chocolate delight recipe that my rep sent to me - made with coconut oil, unsweetened cocoa and stevia...oh my goodness - it's SUPER YUMMY!!! I can eat as many of them as I'd like and they don't hinder me so I'm enjoying about 2 of them a day...WOO HOO!!! She also taught me how to make hot chocolate which I liked a lot too - made with unsweetened cocoa, vanilla extract and stevia.

I'll try to keep you updated as to how I'm doing and progressing. I'm SO very thankful that I did this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment