Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Well the NO fruit worked...woo hoo - down another pound

Though I haven't been able to go to the bathroom (#2) in several days now, I didn't eat any fruit yesterday (except 1 strawberry) and was able to drop another pound...down to 154.4. I'm feeling good, have LOTS of energy and am just trusting in the Lord to get me through this without a cheat!!! It really hasn't been "hard" per say but there's NO way I'd want to be doing this without the Lord being with me.

Will continue this post later after I've eaten...and HOPEFULLY went to the bathroom - going to go read again about constipation issues in my ebook. Hope to lose another pound after I go to the bathroom...no, I'm NOT kidding!!! LOL

Here's what the book says: While a patient is under treatment we never permit the use of any kind of laxative taken by mouth. We explain that owing to the restricted diet it is perfectly satisfactory and normal to have an evacuation of the bowel only once every three to four days and that, provided plenty of fluids are taken, this never leads to any disturbance. Only in those patients who begin to fret after four days do we allow the use of a suppository. Patients who observe this rule find that after treatment they have a perfectly normal bowel action and this delights many of them almost as much as their loss of weight.

I think today is day 4 for me so I'll hold out a bit longer and see how it goes.

WOO HOO - Yippee for me...I finally went, I FINALLY went, I FINALLY WENT!!! Thank you Lord God Almighty!!! {Sorry blog readers, a girls gotta 'do' what a girls gotta 'dooo' ~ LOL

Had a piece of chicken 4 strawberries & 2 slices of cucumber for lunch/snack. For dinner I had a hamburger pattie, 2 melba toasts and a few pieces of raw spinach.

No comments:

Post a Comment