Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Monday, September 6, 2010

16 HCG days to go...Yippee!!!

"Don't start off strong and then fall back to your old ways"

I'm trusting the Lord to continue on this journey with me...praying He will get me through. It really hasn't been too bad but I don't want to let my guard down and think I can do this without Him...IMPOSSIBLE!!! But thanks be to God that with Him, ALL things are possible!!!

I'm down to 156.2lbs today...that's a total of 6 pounds so far...I'm loving it!!! With 9 lbs to go and 16 days to get there...praying for strength to endure to the end of this goal I've set!

Had a (6) strawberry & (1/2) orange smoothie for breakfast, piece of chicken for lunch, grilled hamburger with (2) melba toast & remainder of orange for snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment