Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm SO excited...WOO HOO!!!

I hit the 150lb (+.4:) mark...I'm SO excited!!! I've got 5.4lbs to get to my goal and and 6 days to get there...I'm hoping for BIG results these last 6 days. I'm SO thankful to be headed in the right direction again though!!! Praying for no more stalls and NO cheats on this big weekend away at the Joyce Meyer conference.

The toughest day is going to be on Sept 25 when I am no longer on the HCG but still on the last day of my VLCD - I have a baby shower & a bbq that day and I can image that will be difficult but I trust that God will go before me and keep me strong!

Hope you'll be able to see changes when I post pictures at the end of this journey...it's been SOOOO worth it to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment