Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 3 HCG & VLCD

I weigh 159.2 today...I'm SO excited to be heading in the right direction...praying this will keep up at this momentum and I'll not have any trouble sticking with it!!! It really hasn't been difficult but I am beginning to get some firey darts...I'm combating those with what God's word says - "I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me" & "With God, ALL things are possible".

Believing God for a GREAT day...I hope you enjoy this holiday weekend with GORGEOUS weather in the midwest!!!

Had 1/2 of an orange; chicken over raw spinach with marinated strawberries and a melba toast then dinner I had filet minon (AWESOME:), lettuce and for a snack I had my other 1/2 of orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment