Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Friday, September 17, 2010

5 days from the end...

Well, I'm nearing the corner to the end...I can ALMOST see it!!! LOL

I'm down to 149.8 today and have lost a 12.4 pounds but I just realized that I was up to 165 after my Day 2 load and I haven't been counting those pounds as I just went from my first days weight...so overall I've lost 15.2 pounds so far...that's pretty cool!!!

Some obstacles for today (other than my very best friends asking me if I wanted to go to Ted Drew's last night after the Joyce Meyer conference:) We are headed to day 2 of the Joyce Meyer conference and will be just staying down there all day today and tonight and attending the conference tomorrow...this means I've got to figure out HOW/WHAT I'm going to eat today and tomorrow. I've been fortunate enough to be able to stay home almost all of these days so far and grill my chicken for lunch and my hamburger for dinner. The good news is that I can have a steak, burger, chicken, etc. I am just concerned about 1) being tempted and 2) cheating...Lord please be with me today and tomorrow to not 1) be tempted and 2) cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment