Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm home...God provided!!!

My biggest concern about the Joyce Meyer Women's conference this year was eating out down there being on this special diet. I'm SOOOO thankful that God provided for me! I had packed ALL the waters I was suppose to drink for the two days I was going to be away, I packed my grissini sticks and 2 apples. Yesterday we went out to eat at Houlihan's and I was so stressed about what to get and flipped the menu and the 4oz (the exact size that I needed) Filet Mignon was on the menu...woo hoo! God is SO good. I had them hold the fries :( but they put some greens on the plate that were really good so that made up for it. I had only 285 calories yesterday so I wanted to make sure that I was able to get more food into me today. I had my apple today, and then had a grilled chicken sandwich...minus the sandwich part. LOL - So thankful for the Lords provision and for the loss this morning.

I was REALLY freaking out when I went to the bathroom at 5:30 this morning and the scale said 153.6 and I was thinking there must had been something in that sauce that was on those greens that I ate yesterday but thankfully when I got up at 7 and re-weighed the scale showed that I lost 8 oz. Today I weigh 149 with 4 pounds to my goal and 3 days to get there...I'm not sure I'll make it - maybe tomorrow night I'll try a detox again...I'm going to do a smooth move tea tonight since it's been a few days since I've "REALLY" gone...that might help me lose a pound or two. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment