Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A "little" loss is STILL a loss...right!?! LOL

Not as big of a loss today as I would have liked to have seen but I'm still ok with it...I think the biggest problem is I haven't went to the bathroom, um, excuse me...potty. I mean I went potty like the number 1 kind but haven't successfully had a bm (gross - sorry!:) for a few days now. I'm sure when I do I will lose more. I tried the Smooth Move tea the other night but it hasn't kicked in yet, I will do another one tonight if nothing happens today. I weighed in at 155.4 which I still think is AWESOME and I'm beginning to notice a difference in the way my body looks and things. I think I messed up yesterday and said I only had 9 pounds to go but that was wrong...I have 10.6 pounds to go and 15 more days of HCG/VLCD's. Please Lord let the rest of this come off so I don't have to do a phase 2!!!

Wanted to see if I could lose a bit MORE tomorrow so I didn't do my fruits today and actually forgot about my vegetables. I had a chicken breast for lunch, 1 strawberry for dinner with a hamburger pattie and 2 pieces of melba toast.

No luck on going potty yet so I did another Smooth Move tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment