Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Sunday, September 5, 2010

WOO HOO...the numbers continue to fall!!!

I woke up to 157.4 today...I'm so excited! I pray it stays like this for a little while longer...I think when it gets to just losing ounces or staying the same weight for a few days that it will be a bit of a challenge to stay excited and motivated. Right now I'm 4.8 pounds down from my first HCG days weigh in...God is SO good. I am really leaning on HIM to get me through this and the 3 weeks after with no sweets or starches...yikes!!! Larry and I now weigh the exact same today...he's lost so much weight from his fundoplycation surgery...we almost wish he wouldn't have done it. Praying the diarrhea will stop for him.

Had a filet minon for lunch with spinach & strawberries; for dinner I had a can of chicken in water, romaine lettuce & an apple.

Let this be a blessed day unto the Lord! I love you Jesus!!!

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Cor 9:24

No comments:

Post a Comment