Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A loss again...FINALLY!!! LOL :)

Last night I relaxed in what is described as a Detox Bath (1lb Epsom Salt & 1lb Baking Soda) - you relax for 20 minutes in the tub of hot/warm water. I've had trouble with things like this before so I was a bit concerned it would wipe me out but it was WONDERFUL!!! In fact, I do feel energized!

I was thankful to wake up to a total loss of 11 pounds so far in 14 days. I'm a bit behind on schedule with 6.2 pounds to go in my last 7 days. My goal was to be COMPLETELY done with the protocol and the maintenance in time to eat ANYTHING that I want for my 40th birthday...Right now I am scheduled to be done with HCG on the 22nd (I can go MUCH longer on this if I need/want to) then I'll do my 3 VLCD's (Very Low Calorie Day's) and have 3 weeks of maintenance which is eating anything except sugar or starch. The way I have it set right now, I wanted to be completely finished by Oct 13...this allows for 3 days leeway if I don't hit my goal weight in 7 days the MOST I can extend the protocol to make my birthday is 10 days.

I am trusting in the Lord and we will just wait and see. God is in control!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment