Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Friday, September 10, 2010

QUITE a bit smaller of a loss...but it's all good!!!

I refuse to get depressed about the "smaller" loss that I had today - I'm just thrilled that I don't have a stall or a gain so to me 2 ounces gone is 2 ounces gone!!!

Today's weight is 152.8 - a total loss of 9.4 pounds so far.

I will praise you oh Lord for you are worthy to be praised!!!

Happy Friday blog world! May God bless you and keep you!

Stopped by the Pounds and Inches away store today and bought some Grissini sticks (Garlic:), some Safe Spice & Sweet Mustard dressing. Looking forward to adding those into my daily layout.

Had some romaine lettuce, grilled chicken & apples today...it was SUPER YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment