Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Well...it's SUPPOSE to be my LAST day...BUT - it's NOT going to be!!!

I've decided to hold out a couple of more days (since I have 2 built into my calendar:) and see if I can lose just a bit more. This works out PERFECTLY since my bottle of drops is nearing the end. I just hope I don't run out before I want to stop. This morning I weighed 147.4 - I'll take that and a couple more JUST like it!!! I'm really wishing some would come off of my thighs...that seems to be the ONLY place anything is still hanging on.

I'm hoping I have this planned out right - I need to be able to eat ANYTHING I want on my birthday which is Oct 16. So, I've got to check the manual and verify that I'm figuring this right before deciding on another specific date to end on.

I think this is a bit wiser too cause the other way I was going to be doing my last 500 calorie (NO HCG) day on Saturday and I've got LOTS going on Saturday...I don't want to put myself through that.

I have to make oreo truffles for a baby shower on Saturday too...oh please pray for me...they are SCRUMP-DELI-ICIOUS!!! I'm planning to make myself one and freeze it for yet another thing I'm planning to eat on my birthday. Looks like I'm going to have a steak day the day after my birthday. I already have plans to go to Cracker Barrel to have my 1 pecan pancake, Maggie Moos to have my Peanut Butter Galaxy, have my Oreo Truffle, and go to the Lemp Mansion for dinner...WOW - now I know why I gained all that weight in the first place!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment