Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

3 pounds to go and a day to get there...don't think it's happening :'(

Well - I'm 3 pounds shy of my goal and really happy about the weight that I have lost but bummed that I have not lost near what others have in their first 23 days...everyone that I know that has done this has lost a MINIMUM of 17 pounds in their first 23 days...I've got at LEAST 15 friends that have or are currently doing HCG and I'm the only one that hasn't lost even 15 pounds yet...I'm kinda bummed about that but oh well - I'm not going to let it get me down. I'm very grateful for the loss so far.

While I had intended to end this journey tomorrow - I'm SOOOO close to my bottle being gone that I may hang on 1 or 2 more days and see if I can't drop another pound or two. I REALLY wish it a bit MORE would come off of my thighs.

I went a bit yesterday (yes, I'm talking poo again :) but I'm going to do another smooth move tonight and see if I can't get rid of some MORE internal stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment