Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's an Oreo Truffle day!!!

I'm SO excited - today is an Oreo Truffle day!!! Friday night a few friends and I are going out for her 40th birthday celebration to the Melting Pot.

I was all freaked out that there wouldn't be anything I could eat so my HCG rep Dawn (Hi Dawn:) set me up on a modified maintenance plan to be able to work my way into eating at the Melting Pot.


So to be ready for my big night out, today I get to have an Oreo Truffle and tomorrow I get to have a starch which I have picked as my Chocolate Chip Cookie that I have frozen.

Praying I don't have to do a steak day tomorrow - I'm at 147.2 today...a bit higher than I'd like to be but I'm still under my 2.2 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment