Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Thursday, October 14, 2010

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

Today I am 1 day away from the END of my maintenance...you wouldn't know it as I haven't stuck to the maintenance protocol in about a week and a half...each day I've been eating pretty much whatever I've wanted. Most days I've been in the 147 range. Yesterday I stepped out on the wild side and had Maggie Moos and a chocolate covered strawberry...this morning I was 145.6 - WOW...that is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I hope I'm not over tomorrow since I had DQ today...don't want to push it or anything!!!

This weekend is my 40th birthday and I've got BIG eating plans...hope I can make it through without a "steak" day...we shall see!!! I'll keep you posted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment