Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm hanging within my range!!!

Well - it's been ALMOST 3 weeks (on Friday it will be 3 weeks:) since my last day of HCG where I was 145.8. I have found that the maintenance part has been a bit more of a challenge than I had thought - to not eat sugar or starch but though I've messed up quite a few times and SOMETIMES on purpose, I've managed to stay within range - mostly hanging around the 147 area. I'm ok with that so far. I've honestly been eating pretty much anything within reason that I want for the past week. On Friday night I went to a surprise 40th bday party for me and a friend of mine to the Melting Pot and then had another surprise 40th bday party for me on Saturday...thought for SURE I would be at a steak day but so far so good. We're planning to go to Thursday night to Fritz's ice cream with some friends and Saturday (my 40th birthday:) we're planning to go to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, I want to go to Maggie Moos for lunch and then to Lemp mansion for dinner...if I don't have to have a steak day after all of that...it will be AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment