Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Round 2 - YIPPEE!!!

Ok so my faithful "lurker" on this blog has asked me to blog about my second round that I just started - therefore, here I go...hi Brenda!!! :)

There are 7 of us doing HCG right now, 3 of us are doing round 2 and 4 are brand new to HCG.

I wanted to do this round to take a bit more off my thighs. I was within my "safe range" up until the day I started my loading. Therefore, the day I started loading "should" have been a steak day...what I'm trying to say is that I gained a few pounds on purpose before starting this round...or maybe it wasn't "on purpose" but I sure wasn't doing a "steak day" the day of loading. :)

I don't think I'll blog each days progress on this round like I did on my first round but I'll try to update periodically.

We began our load on March 8 and plan to be done with our LAST VLCD on April 2 and done with "maintenance" the day before Easter.

Here are my numbers:
3/8 150.4lbs (LOAD) (+2.4lbs out of my "safe" range)
3/9 153.8lbs (LOAD) (+3.4lbs)
3/10 154lbs (1st VLCD) (+.2)
3/11 150lbs (-4) (Whoot, Whoot)
3/12 145.8lbs (-4.2) this was my LDW weight last round...everything after this is a BONUS loss!!!
3/13 144.2lbs (-1.6)

Here's my round 2 picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment