Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Good news...

Well - I tested the waters with my most recent "Steak Day" (Sunday) - glad it turned out good for me!!! I had a 2cup Hot Chocolate Chai for breakfast, 1/2 of my steak for lunch, 1 tbs of peanut butter, an apple and then my other 1/2 of steak for dinner and a Smooth Move tea for a night time snack...yippee - was thrilled to wake up and be back within my "safe" range of 146.6.

Today (Tuesday) was an amazing day on the scale - yesterday I had 2cup Hot Chocolate Chai for breakfast (yes, that IS my coffee, lol:), 2 chocolate chip cookies covered with peanut butter for a snack, 5 club crackers and 1/2 bagel covered in peanut butter and strawberry preserves (I thought that alone would put me over the top to another "steak day"), then I had a piece of chocolate, I made some homemade chocolate trail mix with craisins, walnuts, sunflower seeds, peanut butter pretzels all covered in chocolate, I ate quite a bit of that - probably 3/4 cup of it, I had mac-n-cheese in chili for dinner and a hot chocolate at St. Louis Bread Co. at a 7pm meeting...woke up to an unbelievable 145.8 (LDW:) - YIPPEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment