Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Friday!

Last night I tried to be good on my eating at the meeting I went to - I only had about a spoonful of the two desserts so I was happy about that.

When I got home I decided to do the Leslie Sansone "Walk Away the Pounds" 1 mile dvd...my goal will be to do that every day - except Sunday's - until next Friday when I hope to begin the 2 mile walk and work my way up from there...we shall see. I used to LOVE to run but since my knee surgery in 2006 - running is now out of my life. I can't even do a treadmill...they said the best thing will be an elliptical. I'm hoping the walking will begin to stabilize my SI joint. I might possibly mix the walk with the 10 minute trainer every other day.

Did you know there is a study out that says you actually lose weight when you sleep 7.5 hours a night? Here's the studyif you want to check it out for yourself.

So here are some of my goals:

* 5 bottles of water a day
* Juice Plus, Juice Plus Vineyard; 4000iu Vitamin D3; Fish Oil; 3-4 tbs Coconut Oil
* Walk a mile
* Monitor food intake stay around 1200 calories
* Limit all sugar intake

If anyone stops by here...I'd love it if you'd leave a comment. Happy Friday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment