Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's Saturday...Hope you had a GREAT day!

Well - I think I'm doing pretty good so far...at least I'm FEELING good and have LOTS of energy!!! The Coconut Oil has helped me SO much with energy...I haven't weighed myself and I won't until next Thursday or Friday. I've walked the mile each day since Thursday...I know that's only 3 days but I'm really doing it and loving it.

I've been doing smaller portions and limited sweets - I'm wondering if the theory of limited carbs for 3 days and then eat whatever you want on the 3rd day so your body doesn't get used to it and never plateaus...I don't know. I'm going to test the theory and see.

If you stop by...hi - leave me a comment so I can get to know you!

No comments:

Post a Comment