Striving to be Fit & Trim...AGAIN!

My HCG (2011) Journey & 2016 Shape Reclaim Journey

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Today...I begin...still no exercise though

I got up this morning and weighed in on our scale that "isn't" digital so I'll only get to see "REAL" progress when I've actually lost a pound or more...I'm sure it would be much more motivating to have a digital scale but I'm not spending EXTRA money these days so the one we have will have to do until I join Curves.

My weigh in this morning was 158lbs...AND I actually went to the bathroom today (sorry...it doesn't happen on a daily basis so I had to share) I'm sure I lost a pound or two after that. :-)

I ran to Curves so I could check out the new circuit but they were closed for lunch...bummer - I missed them by 10 minutes...urgh!

I've done well on my calories again so far today but I'm suppose to go to a homeschool coop planning meeting tonight so I'm not sure how that's going to go. I'm not preparing to fall off the band wagon already on day one but it doesn't look good that I'm going to be able to stick to the remaining calories that I have and my goal of not eating anything after 7pm.

I did stop by the health food store and got some Extra Virgin Coconut Oil which really worked well for giving us energy and boost the metabolism last time we had it so I'm looking forward to upping the dosage to what Dr. Asa recommends of 3-4 tablespoons...we were only doing 2 tablespoons per day before.

We shall see...maybe I'll do some Tony Horton 10 minute trainer tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment